No Need Cooking Konjac Rice Without Odor
|FOB Unit Price:||US $12 US $10.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Boxes)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||200g/Bag 36bags/Carton 2000cartons/20FCL|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: konjac rice
- Raw Material: Konjac Glucomannan
- Product Type: White Konjac Rice
- Packaging Specification: 200g/Box(Net Weight) 36bags/Carton
- Shelf Life: 1.5years
- Characters: No Sugar and No Fat
- Specification: EC, NOP, JAS. BRC. FDA, KOSHER, HALAL, HACCP
- HS Code: 2106909090
- Type: Wet Konjac Rice
- Product Name: Konjac Rice
- Shirataki Noodles Size: Length:3-5cm.Diameter:2mm
- MOQ: Yes
- Shirataki Noodles Peculiarity: Precooked
- Trademark: Soyum or OEM
- Origin: Sichuan
The raw materials of konjac rice:
Konjac, which is also called JURUO in Chinese, is herbaceous perennial belonging to Araceae. Its major composition is glucomannan contained in its tuber.
Main functions of konjac rice are as following:
1. Reducing blood sugar.
2. Reducing cholesterol.
3. Reducing fat.
4. Treating constipation.
5. Increases insulin sensitivity
Products and services:
1. We have our own brand. It will be our great honor if you become one of our dealers.
2. We provide OEM service. We can do OEM with your brand (print, graphics on the products).
Certificate: BRC, FDA, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER
Organic certificate: JAS, NOP, EC
Weight: 200g/bag or according to your requirement.
Storage: Stored in cool & dry place. Kept away from strong light and heat.
Supply Ability: 3000X20HQ/Year
Shelf Life: 1.5 years when properly stored.
Instruction for konjac rice:
1. Drain the water from the packet.
2. Rinse well under the warm running water and drain it.
3. Cook in boiling water for a few minutes(for best results 2-5 minutes)
4. Add to your desired pasta sauce, stir-fry, soup or salad, then enjoy!
|Saturated fatty acids||<0.1g/100g|
|Trans fatty acids||<0.1g/100g|