Organic Konjac Flour Fat Free Konjac Powder for Make Foods
|100-999 1,000-49,999 50,000-99,999 100,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $45 US $12 US $40 US $35|
|Purchase Qty. (KG)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||3000 20 Ft Containers/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: konjac flour
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine, Ingredient
- Extract Source: Konjac
- Odor: Odorless to Charateristic Konjac Vegetable Smell
- Purity: 60-95
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Certificates: Brc, FDA, HACCP, Halal, Kosher, Jas, Nop, Ec
- Specification: BRC, FDA, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER, JAS, NOP, EC
- HS Code: 2106909090
- Certification: SGS, BRC, ISO, FDA, HACCP, Halal, Kosher, Ec, Jas, Nop .
- State: Powder
- Appearance: White to Light Yellow Powder
- Feature: Low Calories
- pH: 5.0-7.0
- Viscosity (PA.S): 10000-50000
- Transport Package: 200g, 250g, 500g, 1kg, 25kg or Customized
- Origin: Sichuan, China
Organic Konjac Flour Fat Free Konjac Powder for make foods
Organic Certificate Approved Fat Free Konjac Powder
Konjac powder is a pure soluble fiber with no protein, no fat, no sugar, no starch, it is also gluten free and wheat free. Research proves that the higher the viscosity of soluble fiber, the better the control of blood sugar levels in patients with Type 2 diabetes. The konjac Glucomannann is the most viscous soluble fiber in nature.
1. Reducing blood sugar.
2. Reducing cholesterol.
3. Reducing fat.
4. Treating constipation.
5. Increases insulin sensitivity
1. Application in the food industry.
2. Application in the health care industry .
3. Application in the chemical industry.
Storage: Stored in cool & dry place. Kept away from strong light and heat .
Supply Ability: 3000X20HQ/Year
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
1. We have our Own brand. It will be our great honor if you become one of our dealers.
2. We provide OEM service. We can do OEM with your brand (print, graphics on the products).
Certificates: BRC, FDA, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER
Organic certificates: JAS, NOP, EC
|Saturated fatty acids||<0.1g|
|Trans fatty acids||<0.1g|