100% Natural Eco Konjac Sponge Made From Glucomannan
|1,000-9,999 10,000-49,999 50,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.69 US $0.67 US $0.65|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||3000 20 Ft Containers/Year|
|Transport Package:||1 PCS/ Polybag 8g/Bag 56*42*40cm 300PCS/CTN|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Konjac Sponge
- Skin Type: Combination
- Gender: Unisex
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Place of Origin: Sichuan China (Mainland)
- Origin: Sichuan, China
- Function: Moisturizing, Anti-Aging, Whitening, Acne/Blemish Control
- Body Part: Face
- Age Group: All Ages
- Material: Konjac
- Specification: 7*3cm
- HS Code: 2106909090
What is KONJAC?
The Konjac Potato or Konnyaku is a perennial plant native to Asia, and can be found growing wild at very high altitudes. A totally natural food source, Konjac is 97% water, rich in mineral goodness and low in calories. Naturally alkaline, Konjac is pH neutral which leaves skin perfectly balanced.
1.effective skin care
Bath products ideal for body cleansing and exfoliation
Perfect for spa or home use
1. Soak dry sponge into water for 5-8 minutes until it fully absorbed. No need soaking into water if wet sponge.
2. Extrude a speck of facial cleanser on face; massage until getting bubble; use konjac sponge circle massage your face
3. Wash face and clean sponge
4. Use drained sponge to tap face and aborb water. Do not wipe
5. Clean the sponge and put it at ventilated place until dry
6. Once mouldy spot appears on sponge; stop using it
Do ot use on irriated,damaged or broken skin.If irritation develops,discontinue use immediately.