What is konjac? Konjac, which is also called JURUO in Chinese, is herbaceous perennial belonging to Araceae. Its major composition is glucomannan contained in its tuber. Konjac glucomannan is extracted from Konjac with white in physical appearance with no odor. It has high viscosity and transparency, and can be quickly dissolved
What Are the Benefits?
· Assists in weight loss
· Aids in curbing appetite and reducing snacking
· Helps portion control
· Suppresses hunger
· Good source of dietary fibre
· Keeps you feeling full for longer periods
· Assists in the reduction of cholesterol
· Reduces the rapid rise of blood sugar levels after meals
· Promotes excretion of toxins
Products and services 1. We have our own brand. It will be our great honor if you become one of our dealers. 2. We provide OEM service. We can do OEM with your brand (print, graphics on the products).
Weight: customize Storage: Stored in cool & dry place. Kept away from strong light and heat. Supply Ability: 3000X20HQ/Year Shelf Life: 12 month when properly stored