Bio Konjac Noodles as Diet Food
|FOB Price:||US $15 / Box|
|Min. Order:||200 Boxes|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Boxes||US $15/ Box|
|Transport Package:||180g/Box (Net Weight) 16boxes/Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: konjac noodles
- Raw Material: Konjac Glucomannan
- Taste: Tasteless
- Distruction: Cooking for 8 Minutes
- Main Material: White Konjac
- Specification: IFS, SGS, FDA, HACCP, ISO, BRC
- HS Code: 2106909090
- Type: Ready-to-eat Foods
- Product Name: Konjac Noodles
- Noodle Type: Konjac Fettuccine Pasta Style
- Packing Size: 200g/Bag, 36boxes/Carton
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
A: 1. Its low-sugar, organic, No fat, No Sugar, No starch, Low- calories. Low-carbohydrates.
2. Made of a healthy natural fiber called Glucomannan.
3. Prevents High Blood Pressure, Is Alkaline Food
4. Smooth and pliable.
5. EC, NOP, JAS, IFS, HALAL, HACCP, BRC, FDA, KOSHER certificates
B: Packaging for shirataki noodles:
200g/bag(net weight) 36bags/carton 2100ctns/20FCL
It can also customize to your requirements.
C: Instructions for shirataki noodles:
1. Drain the water from the packet.
2. Rinse well under the warm running water and drain it.
3. Cook in boiling water for a few minutes(for best results 2-5 minutes)
4. Add to your desired pasta sauce, stir-fry, soup or salad, then enjoy!
D: Our Services:
1. We have our own brand. It will be our great honor if you become one of our dealers.
2. We provide OEM service. We can do OEM with your brand (print, graphics on the products)
Shipping: It's approx 40days after getting downpayment from the buyer.
Storage: Stored in cool & dry place. Kept away from strong light and heat.
Supply Ability: 3000X20HQ/Year
Shelf Life: 1years when properly stored.
|Saturated fatty acids||<0.1g/100g|
|Trans fatty acids||<0.1g/100g|