Instant Konjac Pasta Series in Knot Shape
|FOB Price:||US $0.4 / Bag|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Bags|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3,000 Bags||US $0.4/ Bag|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Twenty-Foot Container Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: konjac noodle-86
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Raw Material: Convenient Food
- Feature: Gluten-Free,Sugar-Free, Low-Calorie, No Fat etc
- HS Code: 2106909090, 2106909090
- Type 2: Carrot Konjac Noodle
- Type 4: Seaweed Noodle
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: N/W 200g, 250g, 500g, 1kg Per Ba
- Certification: BRC, ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Storage Method: Normal
- Type: Ready-to-eat Foods
- Products Name: Instant Konjac Pasta Series in Knot Shape
- Cooking Time: 2-3 Minutes
- Type1: Pure Konjac Noodle
- Type 3: Spinach Noodle
- Origin of Place: Sichuan, China
- Transport Package: CTN
- Origin: Sichuan China
The konjac plant (Amorphophallus konjac) grows in slopes 2000 to 4000 ft above sea level, where it enjoys the habitat's clean air and water. The edible part of the konjac plant is the root which resembles an oval shaped yam potato or taro. A common misconception is that Konjac noodles are yam noodles- they are not. Although the konjac root looks similar to other root vegetables, it belongs to a different family of plants. While potatoes and yams are known to be heavy in starches, the konjac has high fibre content and very little starch
Konjac Pasta benefits:
Konjac pasta is made with konjac flour containing the water soluble dietary fibre glucomannan. Studies have shown konjac glucomannan in diet is beneficial to our health in many ways
1. Weight management - Glucomannan fills the stomach and slows the digestion process, which helps the consumer feel "full" for longer, reducing the urge for heavy meals or snacks.
2. Help control blood sugar level - By extending the time required to digest a meal, sugars and carbohydrates from other food intake are processed slower, which reduces spikes in blood sugar levels.
3. Reduce cholesterol - Glucomannan gel in the digestive system inhibits the absorption of lipids, such as LDL (bad cholesterol).
4. Regulate bowel movements - As with many food items that contain dietary fibres, glucomannan can help regulate bowel movements.
Products Ranges and Services:
1> konjac rice, konjac angel hair, konjac spaghetti, konjac fettuccine, konjac wok noodle, konjac lasagne, konjac penne, konjac knots, konjac cup noodle, konjac dietary fiber slimming tea series, konjac sponge.
2> We have our own brand. It will be our great honor if you become one of our dealers.
3> We provide OEM service.We can do OEM with your brand (print, graphics on the products).
Certificate: BRC, FDA, HACCP, KOSHER, IFS, HALAL
Organic certificate: NOP, EC, JAS
Konjac noodle ingredient:
|Saturated fatty acids||<0.1g|
|Trans fatty acids||<0.1g|
Q1. What kind of konjac noodle package?
A1: Pakage choices: normal outer bag, standing pouch, paper box, sticking label or customize.
Q2. What's the weight per bag?
A2: 180g, 200g, 250g, 300g, 350g, 500g, 1kg or customize. Normally net weight 200g/bag, gross weight 270g/bag, 30bags/carton.
Q3. How to eat?
A3: 1. Drain Away Fluid 2.Rinse well under running water 3.Leave in hot water for 1 minute 4. Add to pasta sauce, stir fry, soup or salad!
We recommend a serve of 125g per meal taken with 1-2 glasses of water.
Q4. How to preserve konjac food?
A4: Store in dry, cool place, never freeze.